Your entire body consists of fascia, connective tissue layers that surround muscles, organs, bones, and other structural components in the body. Since fascia is present in layers throughout your body, fascial stretch therapy focuses on the idea of improving global flexibility versus isolating muscles to improve flexibility.
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Stretching the fascia, instead of just the muscle is extremely effective in improving flexibility and mobility throughout the body.
- Improves your range of motion without causing pain
- Tunes your nervous system in preparation for activity
- Incorporates PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation), which makes great gains in range of motion in a short time period
- Can be adjusted to fit your specific goals and activities
With certain trainers based on availability. (Currently Stacy and Melita). For first-time Universal Athletic Club Stretch2Win clients only. Cannot be combined with any other offers, specials or previous purchases. Other exclusions or conditions may apply. Questions? Contact Universal Member Services at 717-569-5396.